How Much Does A Cape Town Wedding Planner Cost?
Cape Town Wedding Planner Tips: How Much Does a Wedding Planner Cost in Cape Town, South Africa?
This question is one of the first punched into Google, once you decide to host your destination wedding in Cape Town. Well, when answering this question it can often fall under the “how long is a piece of string category”.
Why? Well, there are a lot of things to take into account while arranging a wedding. There are so many wedding planners, and each one of them calculates their packages in a different method. They must also take into account their time and wedding preparation strategy.
Planning a beautiful wedding takes months of careful consideration and a ton of lists. Not to mention the worry and stress involved in selecting the ideal wedding gown, wedding cake, invitations, reception location, photographer, décor, lighting, menus, and save-the-dates — right down to the last teaspoon required.
And let’s be honest, when it comes to wedding preparation, it is only the beginning! Therefore, even if it may cut into your wedding budget, hiring a wedding planner will help you design the wedding of your dreams. Additionally, it greatly reduces the tension that comes with the planning process.
So, what does a wedding planner really cost in cape town?
- For a detailed list to help you understand what you can expect when you organise your wedding, see Let’s Talk About the Wedding Planning Process, to help guide you along.
- The price of a wedding planner can range from R10,000 to R85,000,000, depending on the package you select and what it includes.
- Some wedding planners charge a % of your total wedding budget, while others charge a once-off fee.
- The Wedding Fairy offers On-the-Day Coordination and Full Wedding Planning at a once-off fee. You can view my package options here.
- On-the-day Coordination provides you with the freedom to arrange your own wedding. Your wedding planner will then bring everything together and arrange the wedding on the big day.
- Full Wedding Planning is a full-service package in which they will plan and organize every aspect of your wedding with you.
Can a Wedding Planner actually save you money?
- We have a large network of connections that may be willing to provide your planner with a discount or at least the usual charge. While arranging a wedding on your own would almost always result in a wallet war once you reveal it’s for your wedding day.
- You save valuable time in searching for endless suppliers.
- We are practised at thinking on our feet and can often come up with cost-effective solutions in the event of a crisis.
- The offer of crucial experience plays a vital element in curating the vision behind your wedding.
- Having advice on what works and what doesn’t, as well as where you can enhance or maximize the appearance and feel of your wedding day, is beneficial.
- A wellspring of ideas and information is at your disposal.
- You can also get insurance for your wedding day from I Do Insure
Finally, a wedding planner can help you save more than just money! I may be prejudiced, but it is certainly worth budgeting for a wedding planner.